After over three decades in public service, Hilary Clinton has gracefully bowed out. The 65 year old former US First Lady stepped down as Secretary of State at the US State Department today after four years. Senator John Kerry succeeds her.
Hilary battled ill health in the last few months. From a nasty stomach virus, to exhaustion, severe dehydration, fall and a concussion that led to brief hospitalization when doctors discovered a blood clot near her brain. Over the past 30 years, Hilary has served as the first lady of a state – Arkansas, the first lady of the country, a senator and Secretary of state. She was the first wife of a U.S. president to serve in a presidential cabinet and she traveled to more countries than any other secretary of state before her. we wish her luck.
- Exclusive Gist: Hilary Clinton steps down as US Secretary of State (doublesixfive.wordpress.com)
- Hilary Clinton being treated in hospital for blood clot (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Hillary Clinton formally resigns as Secretary of State (video) (wjla.com)
- Hillary Clinton Steps Down as Secretary of State (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- Hillary Clinton formally resigns as US Secretary of State (itv.com)
- Clinton Formally Resigns as Secretary of State (swampland.time.com)
- Clinton out, Kerry in as secretary of state (cnsnews.com)
- Former Arkansas First Lady Hillary Clinton Hospitalized for Blood Clot (arkansasmatters.com)
- Hilary Clinton Admitted To Hospital (lezgetreal.com)